To run an arts and science program that will give the children of Karagwe, Tanzania the opportunity to build a foundation of creative and critical thinking skills that they can use to become confident, successful students and engaged, inquisitive citizens.
We envision a Karagwe of academically successful citizens who think critically and craft creative solutions to their needs and those of their community.
- To foster critical thinking skills that students will use to excel academically and in life in general
- To provide a creative learning environment that will keep students engaged and learning outside of school
- To nurture creativity and show children the power of their own ideas
- To build self-confidence so that no citizen will be afraid to voice his or her ideas
- To support and promote interest in the arts and sciences